From lunch to dinner, Il Vicolo is the promise of a trip to Italy. An intimate family restaurant where Chef Lu Braga offers traditional Italian cuisine
Our favourite addresses :
- Chez Fernand, a simple bistro serving traditional French cuisine in a warm and casual atmosphere, located a few meters away from the hotel only.
- Vagenende : The traditional brasserie par excellence. In a listed Art Deco decor, discover the great classics of French cuisine, from onion soup to pepper steak and chocolate profiteroles.
- Le Christine, a modern French cuisine address which proposes casual delicate dishes and located just next door.
- Dupin : Dupin offers a vegetal and refined cuisine evolving with the seasons, just a step back from the Bon Marché.
- Didon : With its beautiful range of revisited cocktails, its open kitchen and its modern decoration, enjoy dishes to share with Mediterranean influences, cooked on the flame.
- Saint James Paris : the most romantic address of Paris in the city’s only château-hotel! You will enjoy a refined French cuisine imagined by the Chef Julien Dumas, either at Bellefeuille, the gastronomic restaurant honored by one Michelin star, or under the pergola in the magnificent gardens.
- Le Relais Louis XIII, a medieval house of the 17th century rated one Michelin star. Manuel Martinez worked previously at the world-famous Tour d’Argent.
- Marsan : The chef Hélène Darroze, twice starred, proposes in her restaurant on the rue d'Assas, a cuisine with flavors from her childhood, in the heart of the Landes.